An Ultra-sensitive Fluorescent Image Analysis System
- A new 1x Lens was designed for the EZ RSMPs imaging.
- Ultra high fluorescence Sensitivity : NA > 0.3
- Large Field of View (FOV) : > 50 mm2 ( hole well size)
- Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR) of the lens is much better than that of commercial imaging devices.
- It can help to increase sensitivity and lower LOD for immuno- or molecular assays using the EZ RSMPs (>~100 times).
VEUS+ High sensitive fluorescence image analyzer
(1x Lens, Light 30%, Gain 5.1, Exp 200 ms)
"N" company general fluorescence microscope
(4x Lens, Light 30%, Gain 5.1, Exp 200 ms)
＊Dynamic range of VEUS to IFN-γ
- Fluorescent signals of the VEUS system showed an excellent correlation to various concentrations (0 to 1000 pg/mL) of Human Interferon gamma (IFN-γ).
＊Detection limit of VEUS to IFN-γ
- The LOD value of the VEUS system is 0.625 pg/mL and very reproducible.